my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Kamis, 13 Desember 2007

AQUA

LIFE

many things in this life that I want to change
change into better things

but maybe it's too late
it happened and yes! I can't do anything again.


ME
My Name is PUPUT
Benedictte Putri Wikandari
I was born in Yogyakarta, 27 March 1992

I still young. don't I?


FAMILY

family is one of the most important things in my life
this is the place where I can share all my experience
I have Father, Mother, Step-mother, and a younger sister

nice, isn't it?


LOVE

I can really easy to get it

it doesn't mean that I have many boyfriend
I have my Friends who love me
My Parents who protect me
My Family who support me
My Teacher who teach me
and all that might be ever join with me in my live

FRIEND

NOT JUST FRIEND
it's FRIENDS, nice friend
you must be jealous with me








Tidak ada komentar: