my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Minggu, 23 Desember 2007

FACT

I can explain it

I don’t want to cry

I embarrassed to my self

I am tired

I feel lonely

I will do the best next time

If you want to sit beside me once again

I’ll make you sure I can change my self

Because now, I know if you let me go

I know if you will never care to me again.

I know if you’re not thinking about me again

I know if your heart hurt because of me

I know if you wanted to talk to me but I ignored yours

I know if you don’t care with me again

I know if you’re give up

I know if you’re tired

I know if you know my games

I know if you’re exactly want to change your self like what I want

I know if you ever looked my eyes so deep

I know if you ever jealous with me

I know if you ever broken heart because of me

I know if I didn’t care with you

I know if I just played yours

I know if I didn’t want to do that

I know if my heart hurt too

I know if I never want you move from mine

I know if I think about you all day

I know if I just a woman normally

I know if I need you so much

I know if I lied to my self

I know if I also ever jealous with you

I know if I am disappointed to my self

I know if I am broken heart now

I know if I really want you back

I know if ……………….

I WANT ONCE AGAIN TO LOOK AT YOUR EYES AND SAY THAT

‘I LOVE YOU’

Tidak ada komentar: