my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Minggu, 20 April 2008

diriku dan dirinya

my self......
now in a hurting moment but surprise I CAN HIDE it till he doesn't know
He's now with someone else
he's now leaving me
he's now her boy
he's now making 2 way of LOVE

and
now
I don't know where he is
I can't feel what he's feel exactly
I can't see his eyes closer
I never feel his heart beat again
I didn't see his face in my head

we can't spend time together again
we can't feel the same feel again
we don't know each other again

it's hurting me
it's broking my heart
it's making sadness
it's ................................................................................................I can't say more

you know what the hell with me
you know but you can't feel the same thing as me , don't you?

Tidak ada komentar: