my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Minggu, 05 September 2010

SKIZOFRENIA

blogger community I have an appropriate answer for the question what was happening to me when I was in highschool at the rest of second grade and third grade.

exactly the same as what I wrote in my blog with the title 'MASA ERRORISME'
It's SKIZOFRENIA

firstly, I didn't belive that my mother found the illness' name but after I consulted with the doctor (not the one like usual) we opened a conversation and we found a deal sickness, because I just knew that I had mental disorder before, but I didn't know the name.

yes, If you want to know more the doctor said to us (me and my mother) to stop drink the drug at sunday. Still, because in the second day 'ospek' I heard a little voice, called my name 'benedictte'

we just reduce to use this drug at sunday and the doctor said may I free from this drug someday

want to know more about skizofrenia ?
check this out
http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skizofrenia

Tidak ada komentar: