my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Minggu, 03 Oktober 2010

go bonita go go bonita!

alright I have spent my time to write this.
This is about togetherness and anything being a good friend

I have told you about Putri, her friend called R has warned me about her,
no, I didn't care it. I didn't care if Putri is materialistic person or not jus beware of the dog.
haha

This is about bonita
last week I had an event which was called makrab
That was like a retret to accept and introduce new members.
but I was missing a few parts.
I didn't really enjoy it, it's because I didn't be the best.

but I really enjoy when I could make fun.

This is about togetherness
I enjoy a moment when I met my friends
it just like my new family
an activity such as futsal has made me feel comfort although I was not playing in real game.
although we were in monority level but I supposed to be proud because we know each other, we can show that we have KORSA. And this is about real korsa

still I just like you

Tidak ada komentar: