my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Selasa, 19 Oktober 2010

I truly miss him

I don't know how to express my feeling this time
it just happened like I find again my place to share with
or the damn is I have found my heart be placed.

calm down I just miss him.
That's right
I don't know why I like opening facebook site again
I don't know why I like opening his profile in every site

is that because his worthy, his luxurious car?

It's still difficult for me to make it different
which one my heart said between like or love?

I didn't feel my heartbeat
I didn't feel I lost my control

may I feel a little bit exaggerated, for now It's not so important.
because I realize my feeling is not the same as him now. He just feel that I am just his friend or even if more it is like a sister for him.

unlike something which make him interesting,
I like his white-baby-face, his charisma, or even his personaly

I know what I felt.
I just like him

but on how
I truly miss him.

Tidak ada komentar: