my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Jumat, 19 November 2010

for him-whom original

I don't understand about this life, sometimes it looks unfair.
there's always a background why I said that.
Yesterday I had Eucharist ceremony in my neighbour's house.
my neighbour's name is Pak Agus.

The first I came to that place I didn't know that his son have had mentally handicapped.
And it never be something usual for me.
His son was attacked by mentally handicapped since he was born.
I just thought it could be happened
because their sins in past.
but sometimes I saw it depends at what you were in past
who you were in past.
maybe in the next life I will be like that person.

but it didn't decrease my curious. Because of that I looked at him, always, during the Eucharist, I mean I cannot make it usual for me.
It always looks unfair
someone can be born with all the complete part and perfectly but he hasn't got that
someone can be born as a normally person but he doesn't
sometimes it looks unfair . aha?

No, I don't think if I were God
God is always be with me every time
and I hope God be with him too.

I just curious if I had that disease what will I think.
maybe someday if my friend, Mayang pass her study I will ask how.

but I cannot imagine how's his world spinning
how he interprets this life
what he feels about sex
is he interested with a girl?

maybe you will think I'm too exaggerated
but I don't think much better than this
this life is so long
how if his parent leave him someday
will he feel the same like us?
but I think human is still human
I know that he could feel everything but it is only hide somewhere
cause he is amazing just the way he is

:)

Tidak ada komentar: