my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Kamis, 11 November 2010

my collegian season

This is my lecture time, I have nothing to post so, I post these photos, The photo above is Helen, she is not actually my bestfriend but she always accompany me in all A subjects. She is rather fat, nice, calm girl, and I have kept a few of her stories about her boyfriend and another.


This photo is Putri, like I told you before. no describing of her, but she always accompanies me anywhere anytime I need.
This is my Pancasila teacher. I just feel so so of her, nothing special,I post her because I just found her photo in my phone.

These all photos has expressed my daily routine in my college, so far , I still feel uncomfort in my collegian time, I didn't adapt well yet. I ' ll try my best in this university season. as long as I can stand on it.

Tidak ada komentar: