my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Minggu, 12 Desember 2010

retret

new friends ...
I have an activity this weekend, that is 'retret', I don't know the english
first I came to Wisma Santi Dharma it's not in good way, both physically or not.
I mean I came to this place to enhance my value and fulfill the lecture assignment.
My friends and I started our journey at 3 p.m on friday.
We lost in our way to go here at the first time but after that we called mas N to guide us through sms. And we could arrive here.
We have so many activities here. first came in there are snack, happy for us.
and there are many session we should through till this day. and this is the last day.
What I mean from this post is:
We don't be afraid of who we are.
I have new friends and some of them are cheers
I have adimitted my sins exactly yesterday
I learn many games.
I am realistic
I am conventional
I love make a joke
I love presentation
I love Jesus
and I will love my new friends
so far I still in positive thinking
although there are several problem such as I am in productive week.
but I believe that I can through it well till this last day.

Tidak ada komentar: