my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

bad post

So stupid I am, trapped on you, just you.
I hate to admit that I am still thinking of you.
I hate to find that your timeline on twitter seems you talk to me.

but it just my imagination, imagination that you still care about me
but you don't, you even don't care what I am do.

like my friends say to me 'forget it'
I'll , even though I don't know when I can start.
but I know I will.

because you are not mine.
you are just my imagination
and I believe in it.

sorry for you to know me.
I make your day even worse that usually

I should get back and forget you.

(this posting for people who loving someone so badly, which someone who gets a love from us doesn't like it.)

-wikan-

Tidak ada komentar: