my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Gombal -ori-

6:40 a.m
Nothing

I was just clicking my mouse while touching my pad, and I was thinking both of them have the same function. But when my pad is dis function I knew my mouse could replace its job. Well.. it is just a philosophy. Actually I write about mouse cause yesterday, I met my friends and I thought they were curious why I used my mouse. It is secret.

A secret makes a woman woman
-Vermouth, Conan detective-


Few of my absurd posts on the early January, I thought it were so suck. Actually, I was random by mine, but I want to still attract you by my hand typing. Guys, I remember one of my friend from forestry faculty, mentioning Osa, completely I will not type it here, really smart on 'gombal' session. So I am gonna write some of her gombalan in Indonesian, and I would translate it in English if it is suitable.



translate: "Dear, last time I went to the doctor. Then the doctor said... |"What? what did the doctor say?"|" The doctor said you are in my eyes..."



translate: I couldn't hehe ^^

You are like the sunshine so warm,
you are like the glacier so melted,
you are like sugar so sweet,
you are like Mr. Bean so funny
you are like you!.. and that's the reason why I love you


Whahaha XP So mean me.. This jerk things actually made me blushing if someone said it to me. Well.. none. And too quiet here, and noisy out there.

This is from my own and good bye!! See you in the next post!

Tidak ada komentar: