my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Selasa, 28 Februari 2012

while riding motor


Okey guys, It has been a long time, I didn't post something full knowledge for you. I'm actually so tired with all my jobs recently. Don't call me unemployment, because I'm a college student. Don't ask why I post this in a church because I have no place to sit right now.. Oh my God .. You know then, I am in a church. This is my first check in in a church via foursquare. It felt so amazing #exaggerated.

Well well.. (don't mean well near your bathroom, means nice) recently I went to some places with my friend, Helen. They were: Galeria Mall, Cindy Gift Shop, and Mirota Kampus Supermarket while imagining what the department store looks like. It's not important actually.

My usual activity on Saturday and Sunday is shopping with my mother. But my Mommy in Jakarta right now for a week. Then, every morning I should make a glass of milk for my sissy, well also for me.


Because Raditya Dika recently makes me confuse by his tweet, so better I am clearing my self by this post. Actually, I want to post some knowledge about motorcycle. My usual is suprafit, but knowing my usual one is unprepared so I use beat. It are all Honda's. Ooops hoax ! sorry.

A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, or cycle) is a single-track,[1] two-wheeled[2] motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task for which they are designed, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions.

copas:
Wikipedia


Don't mean I end up with Vachera and Forestry okay. My feeling when I rode my motor it feels wind.. and sometimes cold in the night and hot in the afternoon. Globally, yes. Every I push the brake and starter my motor it feels like beginning my long journey, like I am ready for my day. Oh.. it happens in every morning. You push you start. (Pushing me away nanananana - I mean Nick Jonas but I don't know the lyric hehehe). When it already goes along the road, well you already let your motor and hands and legs drive you, and your safety based on them(I mean all parts your body).

When you push the pedal by your right foot, then you do exercise for playing your feet on the motorcycle. And it balanced. Then you keep the balance.

I don't know what you will feel when it is already on road but, sometimes I believe your mind goes to anywhere, yes focusing on something is important. Concentrate and let your mind drive your way. These are all how your parts of your body work. You think and all move. On how I shocked by myself cause of my philosophy (thanks to Oscar reminded me how to write that).

Okay Guys, I believe you could start your day not only depends on your vehicle, means motor, or bicycle or car or even by on foot. You would survive and live. Believe it. -share me what you feel- #motivation.

Good bye and see you :*

Tidak ada komentar: