my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Jumat, 16 November 2012

Call Me on phone? whoever you are.

Tired...

Tired of waiting...

then we go to other way.

This would be a cool song lyric if I knew the appropriate  melody to put on. But right know even I sing and even I say 'I love you' ..it's only for Bugs. Yeah I got a broken heart again... after I deleted some of my posts consisting him. Still different if I say the *piiiiiiiip. I do not need to return anything. But I don't know with my future next, could I stand on this faculty without *piiiiiiiip? I censored the *piiiip I couldn't say.

Yeah I don't get any relationship with him before. But some of signs told me he liked me. Somehow it's no longer exist and then... We don't know how we feel anymore. Last time I opened *piiip piiiip and *piiiip piiiip piiiiiip (twice and more) He already got a girl. Then? I suffer hihihi. (I truly laugh, cause I still use his *piiiip right now. )Just two weeks ago and today I still feel the empty heart in me.

I have never compared him actually as my close eyes. My opened eyes, I was just having high prestige to not compare him to others.

To start a real love 'you brave to love means brave to hurt'. It's a package. I cannot choose between them.

Admit as a woman, loosing her love means crying. I almost, hey.. I a-l-m-o-s-t but.. I think again that I was too high prestige to give my tears. I only on PMS and I cried because I opened ehm.. facebook. I saw her photos and I missed her so much. I don't know how to arrange my words for this. But real best friend when I fall, she offer her hands.  

By the way while I start to write my love story in this blog I feel so guilty, And I want to laugh but near called best friend seems a big scar open in my heart. Maybe I just need a best friend not a boy friend yet.

I read a chicken soup for the 'power of pray'. Although I forget what it is real name I only got the meaning. Last night after I read that book, I prayed to God, and mostly to my family. The closest one. Those prays be wished by a thousand or million people. I cannot imagine if I am God, I will get a big brain like Jimmy Neutron or a smart brain like Einstein's cause I should dividing the prays into several parts and put one which is most important.

Well... today I do happy, I got a very unbelievable activity because I did gardening with my parent. Yeah it really enhance my mood.

Tidak ada komentar: