my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Selasa, 29 Januari 2013

Malaysia #1

It was such a long way to go, far distance and far destination place. Here I am, LCCT airport, Malaysia. I'd like to tell you that I had never been going abroad before. This is my first time. Now, I am going to go back to Yogyakarta. Waiting is the most boring part, but, I'll make it fun (try), I have a flight by air asia on 3 p.m. and now still 9:57 a.m. What shall I do? nothing. ehm.. of course opening my site and writing.

There are so many experiences I had here, but most of them very unclear. I seldom sleep well here, except after came back to kuala lumpur from Penang. Oh God! I didn't sleep at all in Penang, I slept only 1 hour and it was in the bus. Penang was the most dark experience I got from this trip. I had backpacking activities. So, there's no plan to use a tour guide in my plan.

I'll tell you from day by day. 
First day departing, I had a friend with me, her name is Anggit, He purposed to go to Penang by plane, and had a transit first in LCCT sepang. I met her first time in adi sucipto airport, yogyakarta. And we had arranged seat. I'm 24 A and she 24 C, and none sat on 24 B. hahaha. We took photos together, but she came with her father , and I was alone (I am alone).

Arrived at LCCT, I took a bus to go to kuala lumpur. Its price 9 ringgit and it was expensive, there was aero bus which was cheaper. The immigration took a time and it went on well. At Pasar SENI, (the bus stop) I took teksi (taxi) to go to china town purposed look for PLAMMERS guest house in KATSURI WALK. I failed. I knew katsuri walk in the third day. Then I pay around 30 ringgits to china town. The taxi driver said its named Petaling. I went inside and realized it was a market. The end of the road on the left side I found Oasis Guest House, I stayed there by 25 ringgits per night for single room by fan. Went outside, and had a dinner, only 8 ringgits for fried rice. The waitress from Medan. How? -____-" They spoke Malay, I don't understand what they said. So I began to use english. Actually I rent a room by english too. Got back to guest house and slept.

Second day, the war began. ahahahaha. I planned to go to some places in first day and continued to go to Penang at the night. Put on my feet on the street in early morning, I found a Gay. He said his name was Oben. but usually people said Ben. It was my name, I said it first, He asked where I stayed and my citizen. That gay wanted to sell his jackets, I trusted him at first, He said he wanted to go with me. I made sure I was alright and followed him where he'd gone.He was almost fighting because he offered 50 ringgits for his jacket but the seller only offered 30 ringgits for two jackets. Yeah.. Oben said his jacket was 300 euro and from europe. He said he came from north Africa. How come? He said many things, include make  a money, and go to swimming pool after we finished our problem. He didn't sell hi jackets. He only said, his jackets were heavy and he wanted to sell it, I didn't know whether he was honest or not. But I said, " I can go by my self. Thankyou." He want to go to internet. I said I wanted to go for breakfast and I left him. I had my breakfast too early actually, at 7 o'clock and it was still a little dark.

I went to Petronas Twin Tower  KLCC by taxi, it spent 10 ringgits from puduraya bus station. But I went there too early, then I thought I can take the bus and go to bukit bintang, I was interested to a shuttle bus there, and I used GO KL. I asked to the local, how to go to KL Tower, and I just walked. At KL Tower, I took photos, and bought some souvenirs, example post card and KL Tower replica. I wanted to send it but I didn't even remember my guest house address. So I couldn't send it from there. Paid 57 ringgits for adult to entrance the KL Tower was too expensive, so I went to bukit bintang again, and took a bus to...... I forgot. the happen was, I took a train, Komuter to Bukit Nanas 1 ringgits 30 sen to bukit nanas, and took LRT 1 ringgits 20 sen to go to KLCC. Arrived at KLCC, asking many people and arrived to 4th floor Rock Corner to buy Les Miserables soundtrack, cerremonials florence and the machine. I didn't buy birdy because the price could be more than 100 ringgits. it means 300000 rupiahs. -___-"

I took a metro bus to central market for 1 ringgit, and 2 ringgits to Rapid KL to go to Batu Caves, Lucky me, there was THAIPUSAM (India event) So I met many india's in batu caves and the bus waited there. I didn't go upstairs it would take a long time, and tired, because according to book it has 272 stairs -_______-" I went back to puduraya bus station by Rapid KL and having lunch at the same hotel like the one's morning before.  Directly went to Penang after finish having lunch. 

It was 31 ringgits to go by bus, and I had prepared before, my clothes to go there. It took 7 hours to go to Butterworth. I confused at first why there were Pulau Pinang and butterworth, but I took butter worth because it wasn't out of malaysia island. But changing scene said to me that I should go to penjaja sementara to have a drink for a while, ais teh. Before arriving, I should change bus, and it wasn't really clear because one of the passengers think I was an unclear person. I was just a lost girl. -____-" hihihihihi. In food store I bought ice tea and asked for information after I took a bath in the bus station toilet. I just knew that the recreation objects were in pulau pinang. bwhahaahahaha. and I took a feri ship to cross the sea. The waiter said the ships were only operating from 6 a.m to midnight. I crossed the sea, cost 1, 30 ringgits. I saw a chinese, handsome chinese. But the happened, I only stayed at the harbor (shuttle bus), bwahahaha. I said to the first taxi driver that I wanted to save my money so I didn't rent any hotel, the second taxi driver asked me already, the third one lifted me to kentucky KFC for free. He said his ex was from indonesia, flores, and she was tki but ilegal. The fourth taxi driver said all were closed because of thaipusam. -_____-" I went back to Butterworth recently. But I met a handsome guy there, we had no talk, I only had a little converstation with his sisters. what? they went to thailand.I only remembered him at night, his name was phillip (if I didn't wrong).I waited for 2 hours to get 7 o'clock for the bus. and I came back to KL. without any non sense argument. I was waiting while had a conversation with a bus ticket seller, he talked about moslem, he have ever been in a jail, drunk, worked. anything else? I forget.

the next... wait me in the next part


Tidak ada komentar: