my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Sabtu, 15 Juni 2013

I can't open my site on the internet through my netbook


Sorry for lately post. Because I had several problems about my study. But God didn't let me stop hoping so I can live till now.
Last time I had recreation again with my complete family after took care some business, first, we did not buy car, because there was no plenty room for parking. So we did buy a piece land for parking, to buy the car.. Ehm.. Let we see.
I got so excite so I only could laugh at my practicum. Even it was just practicum, notice. I haven't followed some events which were held these last time. Like signed for committee and many event organizer hehe.. I don't know maybe now it is not so balance.
Please guys we need to be calm sometimes. I know that screaming is not a solution. Relax and keep it walking. Want review something but I haven't seen any possibility to do that through handphone. After these, maybe more problems come forward but we know, you can.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

Tidak ada komentar: