my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Kamis, 27 Juni 2013

peace of my head

hi!begin curious too many deadline pissed off my head. I am just wondering if you're not serious to your jobs you might loose it any way..

so... be serious to what you do, maybe stay focus.

I don't know I have stopped but people don't make me really stop, I have quit, people don't make me really quit.

like I have decided to stop writing on you but.. my heart doesn't let me keep my bubbles in my head alone.

and maybe someday we will meet again when I am 50

maybe 70

maybe 100
 yes can be..

with old face and forgetful mind..

maybe that day I will not remember that 1+1 is equal to 2






Tidak ada komentar: