my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Rabu, 04 September 2013

GOOD LOOKING :)




So this is my new performance... well chevy seems fully this blog.. maybe bigger desktop better looking..

nothing change.. and nothing happen..just remarkable

and I am really happy, what problem later.. I am going to face it! I AM HAPPY :) Because.. I get all what I need in my life this time.. I am happy because I thankful for everything He has given to me ..

even though I don't know what that was.. I am proud.. and I'm really proud.. 

okay enough.. that I suggest you to read newspaper this time, many information, and really enhance my spirit to walk over.. although I get problem on my instagram, I don't know what is it wrong with my photos. 

And I suggest you to go to Shopping near Taman Pintar, because lots of books.. even second.. it were worthy.. although I did not read.. but interesting to be collected.

I don't go anywhere this time... I prepare for something... :).. and excite.. well.. 
my title isn't so booming. I want to describe my self for a little, but the most, every I see my face.. I get stress for a while, and how thankful I am, because even though I am single, but I like my face.. for me my face is good looking enough.. HAHAAHAHA NARCISSISM..

I hate my round head, hate my curved nose, hate my beauty spot, hate my large forehead, hate my melancholy eyes, hate my eyebrows, hate my straight eyelash, hate my acne, hate my irregular teeth.. but.. when it become one.. I think I deserve to smile... I like my face.. 

next time if I get a job of describing, maybe an arranged essay will be better :).. 

Tidak ada komentar: