my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Sabtu, 26 Oktober 2013

FOR SHORT

Hush...

Animal is still animal, they are animals 

My blog is no longer exist in cyber world by the way, it makes me free to write whatever in my mind.. although I curious to my dad, looked like he had something I don't know yet.

and Why was that I wrote a statement above?
I think my pets especially my bunnies have known that their region is only a wide this house. but they are animals, at night they moved around this village to look for some fresh air. recently I knew I was waken up from my sleep.

And my dad was really excited while told the story of lost rabbits -_-"
Okay, I am going to get mid term and last night an  event held in forestry faculty, even though I followed up the request, I didn't come. eng.. because I feel I had no friend with me. like 'wherever I am, I am always alone'.

 but my bunnies found already.

 but I lied. my friends were everywhere, They went out from classes with me and they entranced the class with me. stop there. 

If my hell mid term is worse than I thought before.. it won't be a matter.

Tidak ada komentar: