my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Minggu, 26 Januari 2014

not far from a song

26th January 2014

Updating blog


Ready to open in 3 seconds.
1...2...3.!

Guys absolutely weird for long time I did not write something here. Maybe this diary online is out of date. But for me, when I still remember my username and password maybe I write longer.
Because I have so many reasons to continue my writing world so, I'm here.

We do not know what destiny is until we passed on something. And 'pass' doesn't mean we have successful, maybe we failed on something. Well, I sang many songs these last times (hour, day, week, month, year -red). I searched something in  google, a song lyric by destiny child.. but not found. and I stopped my self to look for it. Well beyonce, I thought it was one of them, and most songs which are available there, unknown by me. dot.

As you may know, I didn't finish my study yet, 15 credits more, D score, and GPA for requirements. No, not that hard if I walk slowly but sure, and I will save this quote in my mind to finish my study. 

I was going down to go to the bathroom and saw my rabbits with non sense face mood so, I called them cupid. Hehe.. It is worth it. Cupid:

In classical mythology, Cupid (Latin Cupido, meaning "desire") is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection. He is often portrayed as the son of the love goddess Venus, and is known in Latin also as Amor ("Love")

mmm.. not mean.. because they are too adorable (-__-") 

what about my drugs?
  1. I frequently go to hospital to buy it
  2. it was including for fever and stomachace
  3. and yeah for sore throat
  4. my schizophrenia hmm... still stable
Take a breath and release it for awhile. 

much things to do, life is insane without me, but more insane with me. 

Knowledge, it is different, guys. if we answered a question and not correct it means as we know. but when we answered correctly, it's based on theory. Eng.. imagine if a person tell us how to do or reach something, a suggestion to reach the goal. there will be something different from us to step. because our way, will be our way. A motivator is encourage us, but to step its our own way.

People are different. I discussed about jobs with my parents at that night. Many plans to get a job. Consider on a case that planning sometimes makes us regret, therefore spontaneously maybe more exciting. We will see that!

Something guilty about different, We have no case about the same. The same because we are breathing in the same atmosphere. we are breathing of the air. 

:) - good

will be closed at 3 seconds
3...2...1!

Blog successfully updated!

Tidak ada komentar: