my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Rabu, 05 Februari 2014

She gets ill, she gets a thesis syndrome

Here is the News! Check It out!

Hi! Bloggers, I use this kind informal greetings words. I wouldn't discuss how the weather's going so bad, or an earthquake happened till other natural disaster came.

Actually I feel sad of the happens but I feel suffer to my self because several happens. maybe I hate my portal, hate my GPA, and those were my daily dose of happens. My world has gone badly and oh my eyes oh my heart because we have realized something that a-huh .

Why me? And a complaint comes from me, I am complaining because I shall pass my study and really has a great spirit to finish my study while scores on lowest grade. My expectation was too high and admit it.


Sometimes when I wrote my piques, well.. it seem disgusting. While I rode my motorcycle a thinking such as I had thought when I was child I has never thought that look for a soul mate is really difficult, I thought it was as simple as eating. (became fat not my priority). The best thing is I can admit my weakness. The worst thing is my GPA made me look odd and stupid.

Well a statement, easy come easy go, probably right. Why is that? we have a reason for this, because remember if it is hard to get something it will be hard to let go. If a love works, I will swear my self to keep it.

So the story telling was like, "a quote, that a person who always studies and thinks will be wiser, I don't use my time to think, that's why I wasn't a wise person."


We will!

Ok. Forestry, a short word. 
Forestry. Ok. thinks wood
to make a won








What a must thing to do this year! THESIS!
THESIS IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




From Yogyakarta, reported



Tidak ada komentar: