my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Senin, 14 April 2014

Grandma

Stormy...
cold..
and
I stuck at the moment


This social media gave an unexpected journey trough the cyber space. Seems it's so far now. It has been 22 years, and she was the same. It was only few days, and the world told us, we stopped writing poem together.

There are two ways to the death, choosing the difficult one, or the easy ones. She never told me a story of being teenager, she told me about my mother but it wasn't that much.

She came to my town for the last time, and she called my phone for the last time. Exactly at my birthday....

No one accompanied my loneliness, maybe, excepted her.

Days begin as usual now. when the world brave to write ...

Hey, old lady...

Haven't dreamed about her.. yeaaah. nothing for the last time.. well we kept in touch really often.
My story might be shocked her a little, didn't know what talked about, didn't know what words to be said.

she was old.

but now she is invisible to be seen. couldn't touch her anymore.
 Notes for the old lady, scared most, loose by lightning bright. these were rubbish, these were rubbish. really hate these.

Here is note for old lady. we have promised, haven't us? heaven. to be rest in peace . really rest in peace.

Tidak ada komentar: