my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Kamis, 08 Mei 2014

OVERTHINKING, OVER REACT, IT'S OVER..

It is noisy...
I got many problems, such as money, nose, and acne's scars.

I listened to songs that sometimes I hate most. Right now, I am ugly. I was ugly and listened to Who said you're not beauty by selena gomez. It was actually a rather late song. 

Why is that? I get acne's scars on my cheek. Well.. when I was at high school.. It's actually problematic and so is now.
I don't need to show it because it's really disgusting.

I got nose bleed. and it's related to acne in dangerous triangle of face. Dangerous triangle consists of upper lips, around nose and the nose it self.  That triangle is danger because when we feel itchy on that place and our hands feel guilty and then do some unnecessary thing, that would be a problem, because the veins and artery become explode and the blood would come out. Well.. can't explain clearly about it.

What about the money. Money is here really important. like fourth paragraph before I did unimportant thing. I don't like this feeling guys. It's so hot because of the weather, changing season I thought. Every my entry speaks about money. Money is too fragile to talk about.

Right now..I just hope to several things. Mentioned on my desktop. Those are my wish list. although to admit many times I talked about it, it's still constantly walking by working.

As your permit ,Sir...
No better promises than prays.

Enggg... I want to be lower

Tidak ada komentar: