my quotes

'life is like a puzzle need one another to make a complete picture that's why this life so perfect'

-Wikan-

'knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you'
-Patrick to Spongebob-

Kamis, 21 Januari 2016

Case Close

10:40 WIB
GMT +7

Good morning.

A morning greetings could encourage your day. So I greet you with a special smile :)
I want to refresh this blog and begin to write again since this blog had been empty for a little long time. To review about this blog I need to explain something that all of content in this blog is purely absurd thinking of me. So if that meant to you, I have no business to intervene for what you have done.

If there is an essay, there is a happen. Just please notice that I haven't been using english again till this day. and I use english to post something to this blog, so my english is not really outstanding. I believe on many wise quotes, even the worst one and that's I 've been made about. Reading quote and a book full of quote wasn't making me bored, but I was addicted to read that more. Well, for this case, many people didn't like to read quote and it was just wasting time. I'm not that one.

Once time, quote woke me up to stand. and without many persons next to me I was no body. I am no one. You will understand what I was saying if you have ever felt the same. I began interact to other people outside and I didn't just sleep over in my room. Many people have their characteristic and that is something I understand the most. I couldn't change people by only words and only command them. I need to be close to them and train them to see the way I'm thinking. Those things were slowly killing our stubborn. 

I was just realize that was my lecturer did to me. and people around me influenced me. But I want to share something that it is difficult to control my self to not uploading photos again. I feel so less if I didn't posting something or maybe taking picture and writing something. That one was the example social media have influenced me. And it was spending all  my time. Now if you thought that quote is more likely quota. Just homonym. Yeaah... internet quota.. that I 've thought all the times. made me little frustate. I should spend money to buy pulse. Once again.. this is my business.. not yours.

Ok. it was just an essay. I only wanted to share something inside. not all is bad.. there is goodness behind it. not all is bad.
 See ya again ..


Tidak ada komentar: